ORIGINAL Z HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Family Where Loyalty And Honor Means What It Says.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

O.Z. News & Notes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wizard of OZ
Admin
The Wizard of OZ

O.Z. News & Notes Empty
PostSubject: O.Z. News & Notes   O.Z. News & Notes EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:41 am

Please use this panel to post news or notes concerning the good of the family. Remember that our Z values come here with us. Patrol the crew and post protection to let them know we are watching. ALWAYS back your fellow family matter no matter what.
We will also use this to list hostile activity we observe.
Back to top Go down
https://ozheadqurters.forumotion.com
The Wizard of OZ
Admin
The Wizard of OZ

O.Z. News & Notes Empty
PostSubject: A message from LDAH   O.Z. News & Notes EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:50 am

Just for clarity......I have been labled a "TRAITOR" because I left STG. Many of you know the work I've done for that crew and when push came to shove and I asked for my due, it fell on deaf ears and they made their choice to promote some one else over me. We all know who stood up for STG and who was on the frontline when things got ugly.....Z SQUAD! Because "WE MAKE IT HURT!"

I FOUND THIS ON DOMINATOR'S PAGE:
lets do a hit6 hours ago

dude I would block slick, he's a traitor and we are going to feed him to LLK HLK... get out of that killgore shit dude, You dont need slick's shit or killgore's shit... you have us over here and now you have DAN so your all good, you dont need that other bs. Thanks Dom. Always here for ya..

This comes from some one who always preaches America's Freedom....JOKE! I chose to leave because of the STG drama and bullshit. I haven't attacked any of them or created a Killgirl syndrome. Don't feed into this crap....he's sounding like a jilted lover.
Back to top Go down
The Wizard of OZ
Admin
The Wizard of OZ

O.Z. News & Notes Empty
PostSubject: It's time   O.Z. News & Notes EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:40 am

It's time to start getting out there and get this crew a few new faces. This is NOT STG and we don't have a bunch of requirements. Just the ONE rule. I want to encourage folks to start posting in here so we can have some creative ideas on how to improve the O.Z.
RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT!
Back to top Go down
Steph

Steph

O.Z. News & Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.Z. News & Notes   O.Z. News & Notes EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm

I need a recruit message scratch
Back to top Go down
The Wizard of OZ
Admin
The Wizard of OZ

O.Z. News & Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.Z. News & Notes   O.Z. News & Notes EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:38 am

As winter comes, so do the MOBTURDS! We must start getting out there and get some more members. We have allies but membership makes us stronger. I have been getting into more doo doo everyday and the time will come where one of us needs some serious back up.
We will be instituting a rank system once our numbers mandate them. The only fair way to do it is all those who had Z rank before will get their ranks back. Those who want rank must earn rank. You can achieve this by getting recruits. If you bring in 6 recruits, that's enough for a squad therefore you earn Capo honors immediately and that will be YOUR squad.
Being active within the family, signing in and posting protection is also taken into consideration. Positive enhancements and idea for The O.Z. is also a great way to earn your stripes.
It's time to step up our game!
Back to top Go down
nappee

nappee

O.Z. News & Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.Z. News & Notes   O.Z. News & Notes EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:47 pm

afro wusupwitit this is yanG u got my back i got urs point blank afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

O.Z. News & Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.Z. News & Notes   O.Z. News & Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

O.Z. News & Notes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORIGINAL Z HEADQUARTERS :: O.Z. News & Notes :: Your first forum-
Jump to: