A Family Where Loyalty And Honor Means What It Says.

HomeRegisterLog in

Step up Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wizard of OZ
Admin
The Wizard of OZ

Step up Time Empty
PostSubject: Step up Time   Step up Time EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Things are starting to get busy.....a few of us have been out there mixing it up and it's time for increased participation by members. Let's be seen and let's be mean
Back to top Go down
http://ozheadqurters.forumotion.com
The Wizard of OZ
Admin
The Wizard of OZ

Step up Time Empty
PostSubject: Message to the Crew   Step up Time EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Just so everyone knows, Monica has QUIT today. The reason was because we don't mob together. Now everyone knows that this family was designed to be drama free. After one war there has been nothing but drama. People quitting and folks crawling under rocks and hiding and shit.
I want everyone to know that despite all the bullshit, I am not going to abandon this crew. We have a great core of mobsters in here and you know damn well who has your back whenever you need it. Sometimes people's expectations are greater than reality.
I NEVER expect us to all hold hands and sing KumByah as we mob (as some people believe) but I do expect us to remain loyal to each other. There are other crews out there but none are perfect.
I will always fight for anyone here and despite the trials and tribulations, we will continue to press on. We all have families and obligations outside of Mobsters....continue to handle yours but just remember wher your Mobster Family is .......RIGHT HERE.
Back to top Go down
http://ozheadqurters.forumotion.com

Step up Time
Page 1 of 1